The Active Sunderland BIG Community Sports Festivals are back this summer and are bigger and better than ever.
Come along and try a new activity or sport for only £2 per person. Activities are inclusive and for all ages and abilities.
There will be a festival every Wednesday during the summer holidays, with the venue changing to a different area of the city each week. Each festival will be held from 12noon to 3pm:
- Wednesday 24 July - Barnes Park
- Wednesday 31 July - Mowbray Park
- Wednesday 7 August - Princess Anne Park
- Wednesday 14 August - Hetton Lyons Country Park
- Wednesday 21 August - Seaburn Beach / Promenade
Sign up for all five festivals now and get one for free! Entry to the festivals is usually £2 per person on the day however this year we are offering you the opportunity to plan ahead and get your wristbands early. If you sign up for all five festivals you will only pay for four.
Please note this is only to attend all five locations otherwise entries are still registered on the day.