Conjuring at The Castle
For one night only, the spirits return.
Through this immersive experience, walk the rooms of this famous site and allow the ghosts to retell the tales of their passing. Witness a serial killer put to death, a soldier slaughtered in battle, a girl who just wanted to be loved and a clown who wants to make you giggle.
Join the mystic arts at Hylton Castle as we summon the restless dead and prepare for one HELL of a night.
Saturday 23rd October 2021
Suitable for young people aged 12+ and adults
£3 per person
There are only 15 places on each session
5.30 pm - 6.15 pm
5.45 pm - 6.30 pm
6.35 pm - 7.20 pm
6.50 pm - 7.35 pm
NEW TIMES ADDED
Entry 7.40 pm
Entry 8.00 pm
- For everyone’s safety, fancy dress, fake weapons and large bags/backpacks are prohibited.
- If guests are intoxicated this may well constitute refusal.
- Photography and video are prohibited during the experience. If you wish to take any photographs or footage of the scares themselves, then a property release form must be obtained from us prior to publication. When inside the castle, the use of torches or phone use of any kind is strictly prohibited and will result in yours or your party’s removal and expulsion from the event as a whole.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not touch any of the décor or actors (unless instructed to). Any and all visitors that choose to ignore this rule will be removed from the site immediately.
- Children between the ages of 12 years and 15 years MUST be accompanied by an adult.
ADVISORY: Death, Violence/Murder, Suicide